Dr. Domby is the founder of Asheville Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates. He is Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine.
• 1964-1965: Emory and Henry College
• 1965-1969: Medical College of Virginia School of Pharmacy, B.S.
• 1969-1972: Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, M.D. AOA
• 1972-1973: Surgery Internship–Medical College of Virginia
• Internal Medicine Residency–Medical College of Virginia
• Chief Resident of Internal Medicine–Medical College of Virginia
Fellowship and Post-Doctoral
• Pulmonary and Critical Care: Boston University
• Faculty Appointments: Assistant Professor of Pulmonary Medicine–Ohio State University
• 1979-Current, Associate Professor of Medicine UNC–MAHEC
• American Board of Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
• American Board of Medicine, Internal Medicine